Did you know that piercings of the nose with a hoop are very common in India and other countries? Yup, it’s true. While most Westerners cringe at the thought of getting their noses pierced, people from India, Africa, and parts of Asia don’t even think twice about it. But when you look at these people with pierced noses from another perspective, they seem to be quite uncommon. This is probably why so many people are afraid of getting their noses pierced! But if you’re still interested in getting your nose pierced—either as a trendy fashion statement or for religious reasons—you may be wondering whether you can pierce your nose using a hoop. Keep reading to learn more about this topic.
Can You Pierce Your Nose With A Hoop?
The answer is yes, you can pierce your nose with a hoop. Nose hoops are a type of nose ring that is inserted through the side of the nostril and exiting through the top of the nostril. The hoop then goes back through the nostril and rests on the outside of the nostril. Nose hoops are usually made out of metal, but can also be made out of other materials such as plastic or glass.
How Is A Hoop Piercing Done?
- Place the hoop through your nostril.
- Then, close your nostrils by pushing them together.
- Next, pinch the skin between your thumb and index finger and squeeze it as you bring the hoop through the nostril until it exits from the top of your nose.
- Pull back on the skin to make sure that you have a tight fit around your hoop.
- Once you have a tight fit, then you can proceed to remove any excess skin that is hanging down from your nose by using tweezers or needle-nosed pliers to pull it out from the inside of your nose like in step.
Piercing Nose With A Hoop: Safety Precautions
- Make sure that you do not get a nose ring stuck in your nostril during the piercing.
- Make sure that you sterilize the needle before piercing your nose with a hoop.
- If you are wearing a nose ring, make sure that it is large enough to accommodate a hoop of the same size.
- Do not pierce your nose with any sharp object such as needles or pins.
- If you feel any pain, stop immediately and consult your doctor immediately!
- Do not pierce the same hole more than once in one day or multiple times in one week because this can cause problems to develop and may lead to infection of the piercing hole and swelling of the skin around it (this condition is called a perforation).
- Do not pierce your nose if you have an active cold or sinus infection because this will make it more difficult for you to heal from the wound and will increase your risk of getting an infection in the future when attempting to heal from the wound (this condition is called post-perforation).
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before handling anything that comes into contact with your piercing—including items used for cleaning, handling, or preparing for surgery—to prevent spreading any infectious diseases from yourself to others (this condition is called cross-contamination).
Pros Of Piercing Your Nose Using A Hoop
1 . Nose hoops are very common and can be found in almost any piercing studio
2. Nose hoops are not very painful, so you can get them done at home or in a studio if you don’t want to travel to get them done
3. Nose hoops are easy to care for and wear; they’re fairly easy to clean and disinfect, and they don’t require special jewelry cleaning solutions or jewelry pouches
4. You can wear nose hoops with almost any type of jewelry—silver studs, earrings, or other types of studs that you might want to wear
5. Nose hoop piercings are mostly skin-colored, so they won’t show as much as other types of piercings—and this is a plus for many people!
6. The two nostril holes will eventually close up naturally over time; most people notice that the holes close within the first few weeks after getting their nose hoop pierced
7. Nose hoops can be worn with almost any type of clothing you can wear them with long-sleeved shirts or turtlenecks for example!
8. They’re trendy right now! Over the last few years, more and more people have been piercing their noses using a hoop; this is because they’re easy to care for, relatively pain-free (compared to other types of body piercings), and look great on just about everyone!
Cons Of Piercing Your Nose Using A Hoop
- Nose hoops are not as popular as other types of piercings, so you might have a harder time finding a piercing studio that offers them; many studios only offer nose studs, eyebrow rings, and dermal anchor piercings
- Nose hoops require more jewelry than most other types of piercings; you’ll need to buy a nose hoop piercing kit, which includes a special ring for your nose, two nostril hoops (one for each nostril), and an applicator tool
- Nose hoops can be painful at first—especially if you get them pierced in cold weather
- Nose hoops are not good for people who want to wear their glasses while they’re wearing them (or if you don’t want to wear any jewelry at all)
- The front hole usually closes up within the first few weeks or months after getting your nose hoop pierced; this is because it has a higher surface area than most other types of piercings—and the body’s immune system naturally closes up holes like this on its own over time
As you can see, there are many advantages and disadvantages to piercing your nose with a hoop. You can get this piercing done in a lot of places on your nose, but it takes longer to heal than other piercings. On the other hand, it doesn’t have any health benefits, unlike other piercings. Now that you know what a nose piercing with a hoop is and when you can pierce your nose with a hoop, you can decide whether this is the right piercing for you.
Q: What is a nose piercing with a hoop?
A: A nose piercing with a hoop is the same as any other type of nose piercing, but it’s done using a hoop.
Q: When can I get this piercing?
A: You can get your nose pierced with a hoop at any age; it won’t have any health benefits, but it will look great!
Q: Where can I get my nose pierced with a hoop?
A: You can get your nose pierced with a hoop at most places that offer other types of piercings; many studios only offer dermal anchor piercings, eyebrow rings, and earlobe tattoos. However, you should check out this article on how to find the best piercer for your needs. If you’re in the US, you might want to check out this site for more information about where to get your ears pierced. If you’re in Canada, you can find information about how to find the best piercer for your needs here. If you’re in Europe, check out this site for more information about where to get your ears pierced. If you’re in South America, check out this site for more information about where to get your ears pierced.