How exciting! You just bought something online and it’s on its way to your house. Now the fun part begins – waiting for that brown box to arrive. And as you may know, tracking a UPS package isn’t always easy. In fact, it can be downright frustrating. But don’t panic! It’s not as hard as you think. With this helpful guide, you can track a UPS package by address in no time at all.
Can You Track A UPS Package By Address?
Yes, you can track a UPS package by the address. You can track your package online using the tracking number that was provided to you by UPS. Simply go to ups.com and enter the tracking number into the search box in the upper-left corner of the screen. You will then be taken to a screen that shows you the status of your package and all of its transit history. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your package, you can contact UPS customer service using the contact information provided on the same screen.
How To Check And Track A UPS Package
- Find the address you shipped your package.
- Go to UPS’s website and search for your tracking number.
- Enter the tracking number and press “Track”.
- On the next page, click “Track with UPS” under “Tracking Options” in the left-hand column.
- You will then be prompted to enter your ZIP code and other information such as your name and email address. This is so that UPS can verify that you are, in fact, the shipper of this package (or at least someone who has a legitimate interest in tracking it). After doing so, press “Continue” at the bottom of the page and you should see a list of all shipments that were sent from your location on this day (or within a few days of each other).
- Click on one of these packages to view more information about it, including its expected delivery date as well as the tracking number.
- Now you can track your package! To do so, simply click on the link that says “Track with UPS” and you should be taken to another page that has information about your package’s progress as well as a few other options for following its progress.
- You can choose to have text updates sent to your phone or email account every time there is a change in the status of your package. What’s more, you can also use this site to have an alert sent to you when your package is delivered so that you don’t have to wait around all day for it.
- Another thing you can do is check the map on the page to see where your package is. If you click on the “Track with UPS” link, you should be taken to a page that shows the progress of your package in a bar graph as well as a map of its most recent location.
- You can also track your package by calling UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) and entering your tracking number when prompted.
- If all else fails, you can always call USPS at 1-800-222-1811 or email them at email@example.com to request information about your package’s location and status.
- Finally, if you are still unsure where your package is, there is one more option that may help: The last place it was scanned! This information should be included in any text message or email updates from UPS or USPS and the progress of the package on a map. If you click on the icon for your package, you will see the exact route it is taking as well as how far it has gone and how far it has yet to go.
- You can also view this information in a different way by clicking on “View shipment details”, which will take you to another page that gives you information about your package’s progress as well as its location at any given time.
- That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to track a UPS package by address so that you can keep tabs on your packages no matter where they are or what they are doing.
How To Find Your Package Use An Address
- Click on one of these thumbnails to see more information about it, including its current location as well as a map. You can then use this map to see where your package is currently located.
- If you want to track a UPS package by phone, you can call 1-800-PICK-UPS and follow the prompts or contact UPS’s customer service department via email at [email protected].
- You can also track a UPS package by calling 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) or contacting UPS’s customer service department via email at [email protected].umbnails of the route your package has taken. You can click on the thumbnail of any point on this map to view more information about it.
- You can also use this page to see where your package was at a particular time as well as how long it took to get there and where it is expected to be in the future.
- You can also see a list of all shipments made from your address during a certain period of time, such as the past day or week.
- And you can use this page to contact UPS with questions or concerns about your package, including its delivery status and location information if you have not received it by a certain time or date.
- Keep in mind that UPS offers other services besides tracking packages, such as using their website to create shipping labels for items that you are sending through them or getting an instant quote for shipping costs between two locations (which is especially handy if you are planning on having something shipped back to you).
- You can also see information about where each package is and what time it was last updated by clicking on the little arrow next to its name on this page.
- If you aren’t sure which package is yours, you can search for it by entering your tracking number or ZIP code into the “Search” box at the top of the page and hitting “Enter” or clicking “Search”. 12. And if you need more information about a particular shipment, just click on its name in this list and you will be taken to another page with more details about that package.
Why Is Tracking A UPS Package So Hard?
- You can also see if your package is moving or sitting still at any given time. There are other options to explore as well, so be sure to look around and see what other information you can find on this page!
- If you want to track packages that were sent from your business rather than your home, you should go to the UPS website and use their “ShipManager” service instead of their “My Choice” service. This will allow you to track packages more easily because there is no need for a login or password. All you need is the tracking number, which can be found on the shipping receipt that was sent with the package when it was dropped off at the location where it will be picked up by UPS (such as a post office).
- You may also choose to use UPS’s “Global Command Center” service for tracking packages’ with thumbnails of the map and a few other details about your package’s progress.
- You can click on one of these thumbnails to see more information about that specific location, including the date and time it was scanned. This is helpful because you can use the map to see where your package is at any given moment and then check back in a few hours to see if it has moved any further.
- You can also get an estimate for when your package is expected to arrive based on its current location, as well as how far it has traveled since being shipped from your address.
- If you’re looking for more information about a specific shipment, you can click on the “Track with UPS” link again to be taken back to a page that shows all of the packages that were sent
- Okay, this may seem like it’s a no-brainer, but you would be surprised how many people don’t know how to track a UPS package by phone number. So, in case you are one of them and you don’t want to waste any more time trying to figure out the best way to do this, here is the quick-and-dirty guide.
The Bottom Line
Tracking a UPS package can be a difficult and frustrating process. Fortunately, there are a few ways to make tracking a UPS package easier. Be sure to enter the correct address when shipping or accepting the package. Also, be sure to use the right shipping method if you’re the shipper. With these tips in mind, tracking a UPS package should be a piece of cake.