If you’ve played ARK: Survival Evolved for any length of time, you know how challenging it can be to find the resources you need to keep advancing your character. That’s why there are so many cheat codes and hidden commands for unlocking certain items or quickly manufacturing other things. However, as fun as those features may be, they also take away some of the challenge and role-playing that makes this game great. Armed with that knowledge, we’re going to share with you some useful tips on how to get organic polymer in ARK: Survival Evolved. The game is filled with various challenges because the developers want you to have a more difficult time procuring certain items. In our case, getting Organic Polymer is one of those challenges that players need to overcome if they want to continue progressing their character(s). Let’s take a look at what you need to know about getting Organic Polymer in ARK: Survival Evolved.
How To Get Organic Polymer In Ark
- You Need to Have a Minimum of Level 5
In order to get Organic Polymer in ARK, you’ll need a minimum of level 5. The level required is based on how many items you want to make. If you want to make an item with one of the four recipes, it will require a minimum level of five. However, if you want to make something with the other three recipes, it will require a level 10 or higher. You can use this guide to find out what levels are required for each item and how many materials are needed for each recipe.
- You Need the Recipes and Materials for Each Item
As mentioned above, if you want to make an item using one of the four recipes, then you’ll need at least level five in order to get Organic Polymer in ARK. However, if you want to make an item using any of the other three recipes, then you’ll need at least level 10 or higher. The specific materials needed for each item are listed below:
- Once You Have Level 10 or Higher Then Go Ahead and Craft the Item(s)
Now that we know what levels are required for each recipe and which materials are needed for making each recipe, we can go ahead and craft them! For example, crafting Sticky Tape will require two pieces of adhesive tape. You can craft adhesive tape by using the following materials:
- Once You Have All Three Recipes For Each Item Then You Can Finally Craft Them!
Once you have all three recipes for making the item, then you’ll be able to craft it. For example, crafting Sticky Tape will require two pieces of adhesive tape. You can craft adhesive tape by using the following materials:
- Basic Materials List for Crafting Items in ARK: Survival Evolved
As mentioned above, there are various items and features that you can unlock in this game. However, what we want to focus on are the basic materials that are required to craft those items and features. Below is a list of all the basic materials required to craft items in ARK: Survival Evolved. Note that all these basic materials can be crafted using a Campfire. The Campfire is one of the most important tools in this game since it allows players to cook meals and cook other foods using any cooking ingredient they have collected and hunted around their map. Just use a Campfire with any type of wood or plant matter and it’ll turn into charcoal, which will then be used as fuel for your campfire. The good thing about charcoal is that it doesn’t require any kind of special crafting recipe or ingredients – just plain old regular tree branches or leaves!
What Is Organic Polymer?
Considered a rare resource in the game, Organic Polymer is used to create various items like explosives, fertilizer, and stimulants. If you want to keep your base safe from enemy raids, as well as provide your allied tribes with much-needed buffs, you need this resource. Organic Polymer is also used to produce enzyme extracts, which are used to make serums. Serums can produce a variety of effects, depending on the extract used. For example, Adrenaline is used to give you a short burst of speed and strength, while Thylacine is used to make you completely invisible. As you can see, Organic Polymer is an important resource that you’ll want to get your hands on as soon as possible. Otherwise, you’ll have a difficult time defending your base, as well as raiding others. Thankfully, there are ways to get your hands on this rare ingredient.
Where To Find Organic Polymer In Ark: Survival Evidenced
- The Island – The Island is one of the most popular maps in the game, which means that you should have no problem finding Organic Polymer on this map.
- Scorched Earth – This map is also known as The Center, and it has a large number of resources to collect. However, it’s also very dangerous, so you’ll want to be careful when you’re on this map.
- Ragnarok – This map is a huge desert environment with tons of resources for players to collect and use for crafting items. However, this is also a very dangerous place where many hostile creatures roam around and attack survivors from time to time. So be careful out there!
- Aberration – This is another map with a lot of resources available to collect. It’s not as bad as the previous maps mentioned here though since there are no dinosaurs roaming around on this map (at least not yet). It’s still pretty dangerous though since there are plenty of creatures that can attack you at any time!
- Dunes – Dunes is another desert-like environment where players can find abundant amounts of resources to collect and use for crafting items in ARK: Survival Evolved. However, it’s not as dangerous as other maps mentioned above because there are no dinosaurs roaming around on this particular map (at least not yet). It’s still pretty dangerous though since there are plenty of creatures that can attack you at any time!
- Sandy Shores – Another desert-like environment, Sandy Shores can be a place where you can find plenty of resources to collect and use for crafting items. However, it’s also inhabited by dangerous creatures that can attack you at any time. So be careful out there!
- The Center – This is a map that features a lot of resources to collect and use for crafting items in ARK: Survival Evolved. Unfortunately, it’s also very dangerous because there are no dinosaurs roaming around on this map (at least not yet). It’s still pretty dangerous though since there are plenty of creatures that can attack you at any time!
Tips For Finding Organic Polymer In Ark
- You can find Organic Polymer on the maps mentioned above, and other similar maps as well (in fact, there are a lot of maps that contain an abundance of resources that can be used for crafting items). However, these are not the only places where you can find Organic Polymer. You also need to check out caves and ruins as well.
- The best time to go hunting for Organic Polymer is at night when the monsters aren’t roaming around. If you’re lucky enough, then you might even encounter some of these elusive creatures like the Rock Drake or the Rock Elemental that drop this particular resource!
- If you’re looking for Organic Polymer, then make sure that your character has been trained in melee combat and bow-shooting skills because this is one of the most important resources you’ll need while playing ARK: Survival Evolved.
- You’ll need to use your map skills as well if you want to gain access to caves and ruins with plenty of resource drops. Without these skills, it will be very difficult for players like yourself to reach those valuable resource drops!
- The higher level your character is, then the more likely it is that he/she will be able to survive on those dangerous maps since they have higher amounts of resources available for you to collect and use.
As you can see, getting Organic Polymer in ARK: Survival Evolved can be challenging. However, it’s a necessary challenge that will help you progress your tribes and characters at a more relaxed pace. Now that you know how to get Organic Polymer and what it can be used for, you can start gathering the resource and putting it to good use.