One of the most important features with marketing, digital marketing, grabbing the attention of consumers, and unique business models is the ability to make things personal. Personalizing your efforts with clients and potential consumers can be the golden ticket in separating you from the rest of the pack. So many different businesses and products are chasing after everyone’s money with little to no effort in making it personal. There are so many methods to make a widespread marketing scheme a little more personal. You can personalize your marketing emails, you can collect individualized data, and you can sync up your data systems all with the common effort of giving your consumer the best possible product and care possible. Afterall, what’s the point of improving your business efforts if it isn’t to give your client the best?
Why Sync it Up?
There are so many different reasons to sync Snowflake to Hubspot. Right off the bat, syncing up Snowflake to Hubspot allows your business to turn data insights into thoughtful actions. Your sales and marketing team will be equipped to personalize messages with customers in a way they couldn’t before. Additionally, they are able to contextualize all their conversations based on how customers use the products. This allows for streamlined communication efforts and a feeling of understanding from the clients like never before. Let’s take a look at all the incredible benefits that come with syncing these two systems. Some additional reasons to sync Snowflake to Hubspot include:
- Targeting customers based on the product features that are actively being used.
- The ability to see invoices from other platforms from Hubspot.
- Personalization of context within marketing emails.
- Send timeline based emails to clients based on recent activity.
- Assisting customers with tips and tricks based on features they haven’t utilized.
- Going the extra mile to congratulate customers based on different milestones they reach within the product or company.
The opportunity to personalize your marketing strategies is endless. With personalization like this, your clients will always feel attended to. These personalization features, however, aren’t the only reason to consider syncing up these platforms. The communication between marketing and customers exists primarily on Hubspot. This is a fantastic thing, considering how much Hubspot offers. However, there is still a problem within this system. Hubspot gives a very narrow picture of the information and data you need pertaining to your clientele. This is where Snowflake comes into the picture. Snowflake stores a lot of your unique customer data, such as:
- Product usage data
- Event data
- Custom audiences
- And so much more
In order for businesses to create a personalized experience for their customers, they need a personalized view of their data. This is where syncing the two platforms makes all the difference for your business. By syncing the platforms, you get the personalization capabilities, the data access, and the communication efforts all streamlined into one system. It honestly couldn’t be any easier.
Customers Can Activate
Something else to consider is the role that your customers play in the data viewing. Oftentimes, data is locked away in dashboards. Valuable data can be sent through models such as LTV and ARR so that your customers themselves help grow your business. The models that this idea rests upon is between:
- B2B: business-to-business is where sales success improves. For example, email response rates can improve drastically.
- B2C: business-to-consumer is where you will see performance marketing make drastic strides in the right direction. This can be done by using features such as suggesting customers with tips based on where they are at in the product or based on their recent activity.
Syncing information from Snowflake to Hubspot is super easy. There are actually only four steps you need to follow, and then it’s done.
- Select all the data from Snowflake by writing SQL directly. This is the step where you will also define the data that you need within the Visual Audience Builder.
- Choose your integration avenue by selecting the Hubspot option. You would just need to connect the Hubspot by logging in with your credentials.
- Manage the mappings by defining how the fields from your query should be matched with the fields in the destination.
- Sync the data based on the schedule you set up. Each schedule can be defined based on the personal parameters you choose. There are advanced scheduling options, as well as simple scheduling options.
After you engage in each of these steps, you get to see the data sync up before your very own eyes. Once the data is synced up how it’s supposed to be, you will get a courtside view of all the data transformations and updates as they occur. This allows for optimal personalization opportunities within your marketing strategy.
Everything You Need
Syncing up the data from Snowflake to Hubspot has never been easier. This all encompassing guide is everything you need to get your business started off on the right path. Take the information you learned here and improve your business more and more each day.